About South Skin Bins Hobart
Our cubic metre skip bins are an excellent and affordable solution for your rubbish removal. South Skip Bins specialise in providing skip bin hire in Hobart and surrounding regions.
Skip bins help you get rid of “stuff” easily and economically. We deliver a huge “box”, you fill it up over a few days – (up to 6 days included) and we come and take it away again.
South Skip Bins are a family owned business local to Hobart, Tasmania. We would love to offer an obligation free quote over the phone or you can use our online booking form.
Skip bins are perfect for...
- Yard clean up (broken bikes,outdoor furniture, kids toys …)
- Removing green waste (prunings, palm fronds, branches grass cuttings…)
- Getting rid of junk under house & in the shed (too much to mention!)
- Clean up of household stuff. ( plastics, linen, clothing ..)
- Disposing of furniture, lounges, white goods (washing machines, fridges..)
- Getting space in the garage
- Getting ready to move house, moving parents in or moving kids out!
- Cleanup & declutters
- Small renovations (Kitchens, carpets …) Big job? Try our hook bins
- Clean up for a Real estate house inspections.
- Office, shop, retail and small business clean ups
- Storage shed tidy ups.
- All bins are measured by cubic metre
- A 2 cubic metre skip bin is perfect for general household rubbish removal
- 4m3 bins available for builders waste: concrete, bricks and steel
- 4m3 bins available for landscaping waste: dirt, rocks and green waste
WE HAVE NO WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
We recycle 80% of our rubbish
South Skip Bins - Pricing
We aim to be the cheapest in Hobart for skip bin hire with reliable drop-offs and pickups. South Skip Bins are a family owned business born and bred, we understand the requirements Tasmanian’s have and take pride in our work.
- 2 Cubic Meters $170
Equivalent to: 8 wheelie bins or 2 box trailers
- 4 Cubic Meters $250
Equivalent to: 16 wheelie bins or 4 box trailers
- 6 Cubic Meters $350
Equivalent to: 24 wheelie bins or 6 box trailers
- 10 Cubic Meters $700
Equivalent to: 40 wheelie bins or 10 box trailers
Booking Your Skip Bin
- Every job is different, but as a rough guide, one standard car trailer is around 1 cubic metre.
- There are a few items that we do not accept in any waste type such as food, liquid, asbestos, chemicals, oils, paints, fire extinguishers and gas bottles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our skip bin service does not allow any Asbestos and Tires to be put inside any of our bins.
For landscaping we supply 2m and 4m bins for all:
– dirt (2m3 4m3 only)
– bricks (2m3 4m3 only)
– concrete (2m3 4m3 only)
Yes, the original cost for the bin remains the same, however there is a petrol charge for suburbs out of 25 km from Hobart. Extra costs include $2 per km there and return.
5 – 7 days with a $50 surcharge for every week after the 7 days.
No, we don’t have any weight restrictions.
Yes we have a same day service. We can deliver the bin on the same day as your order, and if you fill the bin on that day, we’ll come an pick it up.
Yes. We also have working with vulnerable people id.
Yes we do. We have marrel bins for deceased estates.
Council Regions: Brighton, Clarence, Glenorchy, Hobart and Kingston
If you’re outside the serviced area and don’t mind paying more for the service to cover petrol costs, give us a call. Anything else within the boundaries use the pricing above.